skip to Main Content

The POW camp had a wire fence surrounding it and guard towers, which are thought to have been erected in 1945. It was thought to be a collection of nineteen huts, in dormitory style each had electricity and stove heating with a capacity of 800 men.

Tewkesbury Museum has a large collection of photos taken of the camp. The photos are copyright and not to be used without permission.

Accommodation Huts
Back To Top