Our object collection includes a range of objects relating to Tewkesbury and the surrounding area. Our permanent displays take you through the town’s history from Roman times to the present day.
Amongst the many items on display are:
- Octavia, Tewkesbury’s Roman resident (skeleton)
- Arrow heads found at Holme Hill
- The Mitton Cross
- Battle of Tewkesbury exhibits
- The home – irons, vacuum cleaner, bottles, flagons, shoes etc.
- Medical – the Electric Magneto Machine for nervous disorders etc.
- Boat models
- Tewkesbury Charter
- Commemorative pottery
- Weights and scales
Raymond Priestley, Antarctic Explorer
- Artefacts from the Shackleton 1907 expedition
- Artefacts from the Scott 1910 expedition
- Fairground graphics