Our Trustee Vacancies
If you think you may be able to fill one of the positions below, please contact Paul Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. No details about yourself or your suitability are needed at this stage.
Tewkesbury Museum is an equal opportunities organisation and welcomes applications irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Chair of the Board
- Summary of role:chair board meetings (6-8 times a year); lead on strategic direction; oversee implementation of agreed actions; represent the Museum at functions and to the media
- Qualifications:previous experience as chair of organisations; negotiating skills; knowledge of or strong interest in museums
- Summary of role:The security, maintenance and other aspects of the museum building
- Qualifications:background in building or facilities management
- Summary of role:Health, Safety and Environment; organisational risk
- Qualifications:previous experience in HSE and general risk management
- Every year we hold a programme of walks and talks, a few ghost hunts and a Christmas grotto; and we hire out costumes for the medieval festival. These events further our charitable purpose and generate a sizeable proportion of our income
- Summary of role: find (pro-bono) speakers; arrange venues; liaise with the Alley Cats project for walks; advertise events; revive and oversee our sewing group; arrange costume hire; develop new events